Your Busby & Fox order will be delivered by Royal Mail and you will need to be available to sign for it.
Standard Delivery is available for any mainland UK address and usually arrives within five working days, though this is not guaranteed, and costs £4.95 regardless of the size of your order.
Express UK delivery is £8.95, and your parcel will arrive the next working day provided the order is placed before midday on Monday to Friday.
We regret that we do not currently deliver overseas.
We want you to be happy with your purchase from Busby & Fox, and we take great care to ensure that you are. If, however, you do need to return an item, we aim to make that as simple as possible for you. Please read our terms and conditions for full details on returning a product and getting a refund; the instructions below provide a summary only.
You have 21 days to notify us if you want to cancel an order or exchange an item. The cancellation period will expire 21 days from the day on which you receive the goods you have ordered. Items must be returned in the condition in which they were received, unworn, in the original packaging, with all labels attached. We are unable to refund items that have been worn or damaged by the customer, or lost or damaged in transit to us.
1. If you have an account with us, and you have already received your order, please log in and select 'My orders'. There you can view the the relevant order and choose to 'Return item/s'. Once you've indicated the reason for the return, and specified whether you wish to have an item in exchange or a refund, your request will be delivered automatically to our team.
If you don't have an account with us, or you have not already received your order, please write to email@example.com to let us know that you wish to cancel your order, or to return or exchange an item. Please provide the order number and item description, the reason for return, and whether you wish to have an item in exchange or a refund. Please also provide your telephone number.
2. If already received, package the item up and send it back to us letting us know that you want to cancel your order, and return the product within seven days (we recommend you use a signed-for delivery service with proof of postage). Please note that you will have to bear the direct cost of returning the product.
Returns address: 2 The Promenade, Kingsbridge, Devon, TQ7 1JD
3. We will process the refund directly to your payment card, no more than 14 days after the day the product is received by us.
4. Please don’t destroy or throw away any item, even if it’s faulty, before you’ve contacted us and agreed that doing so won't affect any refund you may be entitled to.
5. This policy does not affect your statutory consumer rights.